Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Suggestions 2 my friends.............

Hello Friends,

                      Just 14 days remaining for our final examination. "All The Best" for upcoming examination and be prepare for battle of 3rd sem.........Yes, it's true. I saw many friends to do this in my class. They always studies like they preparing for battle. Don't Do Like this If you are reader of my blog...............

                      Whenever you are studying just think at that time..."What did I get from this??" or "Is it worth doing????".........We are techno geek and we studying in BCA, so our job and our first love is Application.........

                     One of my friend ask me that "How can I increase my knowledge??".....You can increase your knowledge by reading. The best way to increase our knowledge is reading. There are many sources available in market for reading like magazine, books, newspaper, blogs, some websites, ebooks.....many more things.

                    I would suggest you some magazine for reading which are describe below. And they are available in our library also. Just visit to our library and read it once. If you like it and you feel that this is the world where I want to be, then go for it.
  • Digit
  • Chip
  • Embbeded For You
  • Linux For You
  • PC Quest
  • Hacking

No comments: